Golfer Care Specialist
Location: Orlando, Florida
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Ours is a fast growing team of vibrant and passionate people focused on creating raving fans for golf and for GolfNow. By uniting golfers with their passion and addressing any and all challenges they face in booking their tee times, our team is committed to redefining golfer care on a grand scale.
Do you think you have what it takes to create GolfNow raving fans and facilitate the booking of every round of golf, everywhere? Are you willing to move to the intersection of golf and technology? If your answer is “yes,” then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
With over 3 million unique golfers booking through GolfNow every year, our Golfer Care Team will become the face of our company to our fellow golfers all over the world. As a GolfNow Golfer Care Specialist, you will deliver extraordinary service with a personal connection to every single golfer you touch. From the traveling golfer looking to schedule a tee time next month, to the technologically challenged golfer hoping to book a single for this afternoon, the Golfer Care Specialist will create raving fans by providing exemplary service.
If you have a desire to help others satisfy their hunger to play more of the game they love, this position may be the right opportunity at the right time with the right company for you.
• Provide Golfer Care customer service leading to unparalleled, personalized service through all possible channels (phone, email, web, mobile, et al.)
• Deliver our “why” and commit to fostering and growing outstanding service
• Enthusiastic and pro-active; think quickly and solve problems efficiently and effectively
• Consistently over-deliver for our golfers while creating “wow” moments for them!
• Passionate in understanding our golfers’ needs and transforming insight into awesome experiences
• Maintain a high energy, engaging, service culture
• Participate in efficient daily workflow processes through the use of operational metrics to gauge performance and ensure timely service
• Participate in a quality program to certify that a high level of accuracy and Golfer Care are consistently delivered, utilizing NPS as the primary driving metric
• At least 6 months working in a fast paced customer service or call center environment
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics.
• Knowledge of golf and tee times distribution preferred
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com extremely helpful
• Strong team player
• High energy and engaging personality with the ability to convey patience and empathy, and calm in potential stressful situations
• Ability to communicate with industry specific golf terminology
• Tech and golf savvy
GolfNow Core Values
1. Keep a start-up spirit
2. Find a way to “yes”
3. Care enough to be honest
4. Act like an owner
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.