Group Nine Media is looking for an Account Manager who will serve as the key internal and external liaison for executing marketing campaigns across all Group Nine brands. This role will be based in New York at our SoHo HQ.
- Serve as the main point of contact across multiple digital marketing campaigns by managing internal and external communications, deliverables, and expectations for each assigned campaign
- Organize and lead the campaign launch process, including but not limited to: internal and client/agency kick-off calls, asset collection, and trafficking coordination with AdOps
- Coordinate campaign elements within design, custom written and video content, performance tracking, campaign insights, and more for internal & external teams
- Prepare and present campaign wrap reports that include campaign performance, insights, and future recommendations
- Advise the Sales & Marketing teams on internal Best Practices and processes
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years in Digital Media: Account/Campaign Management and/or Media Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in order to comfortably communicate with internal teams & clients
- Strong Presentation skills
- Must be extremely organized and have a keen eye for details
- Experience working across multiple digital platforms (social, display, mobile, video, etc.) and varying campaign objectives (awareness, consideration, brand studies, etc.) preferred
- Strategic thinker with strong research and analytical skills and ability to apply best practice recommendations for campaign strategy and advertising/editorial placements
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize several projects at once
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Slack is a plus
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 5 billion monthly video views and reaching 80% of U.S. adults in their 20s. As the no. 1 most engaging publisher on the social web, Group Nine's brands are built for consumption on the platforms where their millennial-focused audience spends the majority of their time. Group Nine is home to NowThis (the no. 1 most watched video news creator on social), The Dodo (the no. 1 animal brand on social), Thrillist (the most trusted brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment) and Seeker (the digital leader in science and innovation).
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, and much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.