Paid Search Analyst
The Paid Search Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns. This role will support the Paid Search team on execution and overall account support.
The Paid Search Analyst will execute paid search strategy, continuously monitoring the account, analyzing performance, and optimizing campaigns based on performance to ensure campaign targets are met. This position requires knowledge of the competitive retail landscape and hands on paid search experience.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tactical campaign development and daily execution of all paid search campaigns including daily spend monitoring, keyword, ad copy, campaign creation and development.
- Continuous analysis of paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, providing recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages.
- Daily and weekly reporting and communication with paid search team regarding campaign development, timelines, analysis, and results.
- Hands-on bid optimization and bid strategy execution to meet and exceed ROAS targets.
- Monitor and react to key account metrics, including but not limited to CTR, CPCs and impression share.
- Build and implement keyword expansion plans.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to manage end-to-end campaign execution, ensuring strategies are aligned, assets are created, and deadlines are met.
- Critically audit and analyze performance data to make adjustments as needed.
- Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, testing opportunities, and recommend new opportunities to leadership.
- Support paid search team on all SEM related issues.
- Monitor SEM trends, best practices and the competitive landscape.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED.
Education: BS/BA in Marketing or related field
Required Experience: Minimum 2 years background in a digital online marketing role with hands on paid search experience in driving customer acquisition and revenue growth through the implementation of search strategies. Exceptional understanding and experience of digital marketing across the various marketing channels. Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across departments as well as manage internal and external partners in a fast-paced environment. Advanced analytics capability with an aptitude for quantitative analysis. Creative thinker who is also highly organized with excellent project management skills managing multiple projects simultaneously. Agency experience preferred.
Location: New York, NY
Work Schedule: Full-time
Exemption Status: Exempt
Uniform/Clothing Allowance: Yes