Marketing Project Manager
What you’ll be doing...
Our marketing project management team relies on cross team collaboration and tools to deliver new and exciting customer solutions. That’s where you come in. You’ll be a team leader with an opportunity to work on the most impactful projects in our company. You’ll be involved in the project from end to end – from conception to the moment the experience is available to delight our customers. People will look to you to solve problems, communicate effectively and inspire the project team. You’ll be given an opportunity to challenge yourself and others. Because here, better matters.
- Identify requirements for a new CRM workflow management tool; Work with chosen vendor to customize a solution to improve transparency, efficiency and speed to market for our CRM campaigns.
- Lead PM for CRM campaign and project work; Identify stakeholders and CRM tactics; Develop project plans/timelines.
- Manage project risks and status Improve processes and reduce waste with CRM campaign requests; Act as the voice of the CRM team to the broader wireless marketing community.
- Evaluate proposals of different vendors to determine best solutions for CRM and Verizon.
- Identify tool requirements that will improve transparency and the performance of the CRM team.
- Facilitate collaboration and the exchange of ideas between business leads and technical community.
- Utilize an Agile mindset for delivering solutions to our customers – a) define experience from a user’s perspective b) map user stories to development cycles with the goal of delivering the minimum viable product and c) continue to iterate and improve on the customer solution.
- Create clear and concise project plans to identify the milestones needed for delivering customer focused solutions.
- Present the details of the project journey to our leadership team – with the goal of facilitating thoughtful conversation and clear decision making.
- Identify risks that will jeopardize the launch of the project and (if necessary) create a plan to re-focus, re-energize and re-engage.
What we’re looking for...
Making processes more efficient brings you great satisfaction. Your strong technical and business know-how enables you to come up with creative and strategic solutions. You enjoy analyzing data but also bring a practical business perspective. By drilling down to the essence of the information and presenting it in a way that others can understand, you tell a compelling story. Up for any challenge, you enjoy problem solving and focus on the details but don’t lose sight of the big picture. You thrive working in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Managing multiple high-visibility projects, you handle it all with ease.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience with collaborative tools like Microsoft Project, JIRA and SharePoint.
Even better if you have:
- An MBA. Ideally, in marketing.
- A certification in Project Management
- Wireless Marketing or Product experience
- Analyzed, synthesized, and reported data to support decision making for various purposes and audiences.
- Applied marketing automation best practices and processes.
- Experience leading successful and collaborative teams.
- Experience writing and grooming user stories, planning development sprints, defining MVP, coordinated user acceptance testing and eliminating any defect that gets in the way of a delightful customer experience.
- A track record of bringing customer solutions to life.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.