B2B Wireless Sales Enablement Consultant
- Full Time
What you’ll be doing...
This position provides a unique opportunity to spearhead the sales enablement efforts for the wireless B2B segments. The role spans a variety of project types for Verizon Wireless including products, solutions, devices, pricing, promotions, campaigns and thought leadership content. Success in this role requires a strong background in project and agency management.
- Managing marketing funnel project and campaign requests.
- Facilitate, consolidate and prioritize cross-LOB input for agency execution.
- Requires project management capabilities, such as: Brief evaluation, task assignment and project routing, content review/evaluation and final deliverable approvals.
- Spearhead efforts to define and optimize the B2B customer experience from a marketing and sales engagement standpoint.
- Build and maintain the end to end process for sales enablement creation.
- Work with GTM, product marketing, segment, product, sales and marketing teams to drive content development and execution.
- Evaluate project and campaign requests from internal stakeholders. Provide prioritization and level of marketing support, considering customer experience, sales needs and business objectives.
- Build out marketing calendars according to business needs.
- Experience with digital, online, and video production processes.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.Four or more years of relevant work experience.Wireless / Technology experience.
Even better if you have:
- BS Degree in Marketing, Management or Communications. Ideally a MBA.Six or more years of relevant work experience.6+ years of Wireless / Technology experience.6+ years of Product and/or Project Management Experience.Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, oral, and written communication, and negotiation skills; as candidate will interact with a variety of management levels.Proven development and delivery of executive communication.Proven ability at engaging and influencing large teams and functional leaders.Ability to work efficiently and effectively under extreme time constraints to deliver results by critical deadlines.Shows initiative, anticipates and prepares for upcoming situations, takes advantage of opportunities, acts quickly and decisively, addresses issues before they become problematic.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.