5G Product Strategy Manager
- Full Time
What you’ll be doing...
Responsible for 5G product strategy of both fixed wireless and mobility use cases.. Responsibilities include collaborating with marketing and product development to define product roadmap, revenue models and partnership structures to deliver the wireless product roadmap, driving relationships with internal innovation teams and engineering organizations to trial product concepts.
This is a high-visibility position. Products developed by this group form the basis of continued differentiation and monetization in a very competitive marketplace. The candidate must be able to clearly define product strategy and identify key strategic advantages and differentiation.
The candidate will need to develop presentations; communications and documentation for executive level review and sell the product roadmap, its consumer value proposition and market differentiation.
If you enjoy staying at the edge of wireless network trends and building and delivering an exceptional end customer experience through network innovation and working with business and technology teams, you will find this role highly rewarding and exciting.
Position can be based in NYC, but this role does require someone to be in Basking Ridge, NJ several times a week or as needed for meetings and presentations.
What we’re looking for...
You are someone that is comfortable working with both technical and business communities, is highly motivated, and is able to multitask on several products and programs with little supervision.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Even better if you have:
- A Master's degree or MBA.
- A successful record of launching products and network services from concept to launch, either as an equipment supplier or in an operator network organization.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent written and oral communications skills, and a strong vision of the future of wireless network solutions.
- Deep understanding of wireless network architecture and global collaboration efforts to define future wireless network solutions.
- Strong technical skills to understand new technology and complex network design.
- Proven ability to define product strategy and build consensus around that strategy in a large organization with planning, engineering and operations.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.