B2B CBM Marketing Manager
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The B2B CBM Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and analysis of the customer base for revenue generation among the SMB Segment. Specifically, this individual will be directly responsible for developing and implementing strategies pertaining to animation/upgrade initiatives. This role will support the B2B Marketing team through investigation and analytics relating to customer base composition and upgrade opportunities. Develop offer strategy and campaigns to increase customer share of wallet, provide them with the appropriate solutions for their business and improve the customer experience.
• Developing analytics to measure the impact of animation campaigns and will use various data resources to manage lifecycle, base animation, and engagement marketing, and impact of strategic initiatives.
• Monthly reporting on revenue growth related to customer animation and campaign strengths and weaknesses.
• Analyze customer base composition and purchasing behavior
• Create presentations and provide insights and recommendations based on data
• Oversees and develops financial models in designing packaging and pricing to ensure competitive position in market from a customer animation/upsell perspective
• Project manage cross-functional operational initiatives to improve customer experience and drive revenue goals
• Prepare creative briefs and work with corporate marketing and agencies in implementation of new initiatives
• Identifies messaging, creative and offer strategy to help drive results
• Consult with Marketing/Sales to identify, define, size, and prioritize strategic animation opportunities that will maximize ROI
• Support customer engagement and advocacy
• Work with functional leaders for implementation of animation activities
• BA/BS Business, Marketing, Finance, Technology, or related field required
• Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, preferably in a B2B environment
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skillset
• Ability to analyze operational and financial data
• Ability to use data to identify marketing opportunities and targets
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.