Freelance Associate Producer - New Local Entertainment Network
- Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
Altice USA is looking to build a strong creative team to support the launch and ongoing programming of an exciting new multi-platform Network aimed at delivering original local content centered on food, entertainment and lifestyle.
The Associate Producer is responsible for assisting the Executive Producer, Show Producers, Editors and Host in the production of daily studio segments and shows for the multi-platform network. The Associate Producer will research and book guests for in-studio segments and interviews and pitch segment ideas. Additionally, they will be responsible for coordinating all show elements and assisting with technical studio operations. The Associate Producer will also participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned. This freelance position is on-call as needed with fluctuating hours. Candidates must have a flexible schedule and be available to work various shifts with short notice at times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a broadcast television production environment.
- Hands-on experience with HD and DSLR cameras, audio equipment and lighting.
- Understanding of the post-production process with a working knowledge of Adobe software products including; Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Understanding of digital and social media platforms and best practices.
- Passion for television production and knowledge and interest in Food, Entertainment and Lifestyle content.
- Strong writing and story development skills.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.