Looking for an experienced presenter with the ability to perform on air with or without a script. Advanced knowledge about China is a plus.
The co-presenter develops, rewrites and presents stories, events and trends live or on tape. This position coordinates with assignment desk and producers.
Develops, reports and cultivate video news stories from concept to finish. Compiles information into a written story that is ready for on-air delivery and remains knowledgeable regarding places, events and people in the news of this production.
Presents stories or reports in a personal style via on air, live from the set, live remotes or live indoor locations in a professional and polished manner.
Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism, Communications or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Three years experience in radio or broadcast journalism.
- Experience reporting news at a commercial television station, radio station preferred.
- Acting experience is a plus.
- Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to combine words and pictures into informative and interesting news stories.
- Advanced knowledge of the local, governing bodies, demographics and public figures in China is a plus.
- Ability to edit stories as necessary.
- Ability to accept direction from assignment desk and management.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation to create news stories.
- Ability to perform quality work in high-pressure deadline situations.
- Able to balance between planning ahead and getting results.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Position expected to be filled ASAP
Please attached 1-minute demo video and CV when applying.
Demo Video requirement:
- Length: 1min
Quality: should be able to emailed as attachment (can be taken by phone)Content: comment on a news event