The Web Manager performs technical and admin work in maintaining our websites and other digital assets. They are responsible for understanding and managing all our sites and updating materials as needed.
- Manage site development and changes to the website.
- Ensure links and files are working.
- Create new templated websites as needed.
- Upload PDFs for sale to our store.
- Manage our online store and update constantly, and manage periodic sales.
- Upload files for archiving.
- Troubleshoot staff computer problems.
- Report sales and statistics on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in a relevant field, or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Minimum two years’ professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing websites and other digital properties.
- Experience with content management system software and database-driven websites.
- Ability to apply SEO best practices and use SEO software.
- Ability to use Adobe Software: Acrobat Professional and PDF file management.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with Mail Chimp.
- Experience with firewall and security issues.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of knitting a plus.