Digital Marketing Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in growing the SPLC’s online audience and online fundraising. Year-over-year growth of the SPLC’s digital reach is vital to long-term organizational goals.
Primary Job Functions:
- Devise and execute the SPLC’s online paid advertising fundraising strategy;
- Use paid online advertising and other similar methods to acquire new donors, reactivate lapsed donors, and fundraise from current supporters;
- Create list building campaigns to grow the size of the SPLC’s email list using both paid advertising and organic techniques;
- Purchase advertising space on various mediums, including television, radio, and print, for public education campaigns;
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Department that is responsible for the SPLC’s website and management of social media accounts;
- Stay informed about current events as they relate to our donors and subscribers.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Experience with proven results in on-line marketing/fundraising and or e-commerce;
- Experience using online advertising platforms and tools, including Facebook and Twitter, retargeting products, and location-based services;
- Proficiency with CSS, HTML and Java — must be knowledgeable enough about using tracking pixels to help troubleshoot problems;
- Familiarity with a CMS and online fundraising tools;
- Excellent writing and editing skills; and
- Fundraising experience is not required but a plus;
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience with online and social media; and
- Passion for social justice and determination to bring about change.
Other Special Considerations:
This job is performed under general office conditions, and is not subject to any strenuous physical demands or dangerous conditions.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
An Equal-Opportunity Employer with a Commitment to Diversity
Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and as an organization committed to diversity and the perspective of all voices, we consider applicants equally of race, gender, gender identity, color, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability, political affiliation, national origin, or prior record of arrest or conviction.