Associate Director, Paid Social
- Full Time
GLOW is seeking an Associate Director of Paid Social to spearhead the continued growth of this fully integrated group. GLOW is an award-winning social, marketing and creative agency based in New York City. With a 17-year history as a leader in the digital space, GLOW provides innovative social strategies and best in breed executions for a range of clients who are considered the most successful in their respective industries. Our passionate, collaborative culture and a wide range of integrated capabilities provide our client partners with strategies and campaigns that solve key business problems and generate measurable results.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, work collaboratively within our award-winning team, provide thought leadership, and drive the development of a groundbreaking paid social strategy.
- Craft, pitch, and execute strategic paid social marketing plans for clients.
- Liaise with clients to ensure we are optimized to meet their business objectives, as well as nurture a healthy partnership.
- Lead client calls and prepares paid strategic recommendations on the spot. Manage and mentor Paid & Analytics Specialist and paid interns.
- Collaborate with Strategic & Creative Directors to streamline workflow and execute new digital and social paid campaigns.
- Liaise with social platforms to stay in-the-know on new product launches and betas.
- Strategically plan and manage campaign budgets on behalf of clients.
- Lead paid initiatives for high profile campaign launches.
- Work alongside our Account, Strategy and Design teams to facilitate efficient execution.
- Create paid reporting and analytical templates, as well as case studies.
- Work directly with the internal team to foster the growth of paid media knowledge.
Our ideal hire...
- 3-5 years paid social marketing experience, with a strong preference for specialization in entertainment marketing.
- 2-3 years experience in a managerial position with proven leadership skills.
- Proven track record of managing a variety of campaigns across multiple social platforms.
- Proven track record of working with monthly budgets of mid-high six figures.
- Experience working directly with B2B and B2C clients.
- Proven history working on new biz opportunities & pitches, as well as growing current client social offerings.
- Deep understanding of all social platform capabilities and product offerings.
- Working relationship with platform representatives.
- Intimate understanding of analytics and optimization techniques
- Passionate about all things entertainment/TV/Film/Streaming Is self-motivated, has strong multi-tasking skills, and a respect for deadlines
- Painstaking attention to detail and project management.