Senior Account Executive
R\West is looking for a dynamic individual to join our New York City office and work on an exciting mix of wine, food, and fashion accounts. Our ideal PR Senior Account Executive has a minimum of four years’ PR experience and a bachelor's degree in communications, public relations or other relevant liberal arts degree. A background in wine/spirits PR is a must, an interest in fashion is welcome.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment, who is also a self-starter and can work on projects independently. If you're a pro at account management, interacting with the media, and acting as a client liaison, this job is for you. With our home base in Portland, Oregon, our New York City office has a West Coast heart. Coast to coast, our team believes in fostering a creative spirit, a sense of community, and a passion for getting the job done.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Assisting in developing and executing fresh, new PR campaigns in the food, wine and fashion worlds that revolve around thought leadership
- Identifying and capitalizing on editorial opportunities – we’re looking for a curious news junkie that is hungry for the next piece of coverage
- Establishing and delivering analytics reports based on mutually agreed upon metrics, proving our agency’s worth to executive leadership on a regular basis
- Leading client calls with ease, confidence, and positivity
- Assisting in coaching junior team members through projects and deliverables, sharing positive and constructive feedback
- Completing projects on time and within budget
- Collaborating with other departments – essential at our integrated agency
Ideal candidates should possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communications (both creative and AP style)
- A willingness to help at all levels of tasks with a can-do attitude. This candidate will be expected to manage junior team members as well as accomplish the day-to-day tasks (writing, researching, pitching, reporting, etc.)
- A strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong media relations experience, as well as a history of delivering results
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: 401K, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Profit Sharing