Marketing Manager – Events Copywriter
- Full Time
Fast-growing publishing & conference company needs a talented marketer who is passionate about creating great copy for its conference businesses. We are looking for someone who is results-driven, understands the value of lists, can apply new and innovative online and direct mail marketing techniques and above all (Hint! Hint!) create compelling copy that will make people want to take action.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing professional to take Argosy’s conference business to the next level for their Credit Union Leadership (www.cudirectors.com) and Regulatory Compliance Watch (www.regcompliancewatch.com) brands.
If interested, and to be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, explain a marketing strategy or campaign that you are most proud of and the results it generated.
- Develop effective messages and campaigns to promote our conferences
- Create compelling copy and promotional material by developing concise and engaging content for a variety of channels including: direct mail, email, webinars, social media, online ads, PPC, etc.
- Create compelling marketing promotions that convert prospects into buyers
- Create marketing collateral and campaigns for exhibitor and sponsorship prospects
- Work closely with the sales team to coordinate marketing and sales strategies
- Acquire and manage lists for promotion campaigns
- Test and analyze and track marketing efforts
- Meet assigned revenue goals
- 5+ years of related experience in marketing
- Thrive in a team environment but is a skilled, self-motivated, self-starter who can work autonomously
- Have proficient computer skills (fluent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Have a proven track-record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
The ideal candidate would be located in the Washington, D.C. metro area but the right candidate will also be considered even if located outside of the Washington, D.C. area.
This position has no direct reports.
We offer an exciting work environment, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and an innovative open leave policy. Visit our parent company website at www.simplifycompliance.com for more information about working at Simplify Compliance and Argosy.
Argosy is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.