Food and Grocery Reporter
The Food & Grocery Reporter will regularly write stories that lead our coverage of the food manufacturing and grocery industries, from news briefs to long form stories that analyze the trends impacting the sector. You will monitor your beat, pitch and write stories, cultivate relationships with stakeholders and hunt down scoops. This position will report to a lead editor and senior editor.
What you can bring to the table:
- Proven writing and reporting skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories
- Ability to build relationships with important sources and report on complex subjects
- Strong digital news knowledge
- Deadline-oriented time management skills; ability to turn around stories on tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or better in journalism, English or similar field
- At least 1-2 years' experience in business journalism — as well as a focus on the food and/or grocery beat — is preferred
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume, cover letter and three of your favorite clips.
Apply for Food and Grocery Reporter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly