- Full Time
Digital Analyst Role
The expanding role of Analytics at the Ad Council reflects a paradigm shift in the way organizations are vigilantly leveraging data to inform decisions and strategy. As part of this highly visible team, the Digital Analyst will be responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of data on our campaigns' digital properties. As important is the need to understand the "story" behind the numbers and be skilled at sharing that story with project teams and clients.
Fundamental to the Digital Analyst role is the ability to establish strong partnerships with key stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of a campaign. This involves participating in strategic discussions and goal setting and presenting key findings on a consistent basis, to help stakeholders understand performance relative to campaign goals.
This position requires proven experience with Google Analytics The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding and proven track record working effectively across the analytics process (data collection, reporting, insights generation, and optimizations). H/she must be adept at distilling information down to the key insights with actionable recommendations that drive strategic and tactical decisions.
- Regular monitoring and analysis of the performance of a portfolio of client websites via Google Analytics
- Work with stakeholders across departments to understand campaign digital objectives and KPIs and develop an analytics framework
- Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations on KPI performance for business stakeholders/non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to drive site optimization execution
- Look across paid and owned digital platforms to cohesively evaluate campaign success
- Monitor digital ad fraud and adjust measurement and performance of results as needed
- Identify and disseminate best practices that should apply across Ad Council campaigns' digital initiatives
The successful candidate will be:
- Capable of deriving actionable insights from data and effectively guiding decision-making
- Able to take a partnership and relationship-based approach to working across our organization
- Exceptional in technical and analytic skills
- Able to exhibit an ownership mindset and consistent delivery on commitments
- Curious with a constant desire to learn and seek improvement
- Passionate about promoting a data-driven culture at the Ad Council
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- A self-started who is eager to recognize needs and take an active role in identifying solutions
- A highly effective communicator and presenter, verbally and in writing
- An active listener with a strong desire to provide solutions for our various stakeholders
- Team-oriented with excellent collaboration skills
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or US Mail to the Advertising Council, Attn: Human Resources, 815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor, New York, NY 10017.