- Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers ‐ and our people.
This role is responsible for assisting the Director of Acquisition Marketing in identifying, developing, and managing an integrated marketing strategy for social media, TV, radio and online advertising to promote all offers on a mass marketing and segment specific basis. The incumbent will assist the Director in the management of marketing strategies and go-to-market plans to grow the residential customer base. The individual will monitor the competitive environment and leverage learnings to increase tactic performance. In addition the individual will recommend testing strategies including creative/positioning/segmentation/offer and incorporate results into marketing efforts on an ongoing basis. This position will work collaboratively with internal and external teams including creative agencies, programmers, product, legal, database and media to coordinate communication and execution of marketing campaigns. Individual will recommend, develop and execute marketing plans and messaging that is on time and within budget. The individual will develop and manage a $2 million media production budget. This position requires a candidate that offers a unique mix of being creativity, strategic thinking, analytical expertise and strong project management skills.
- Partner closely with cross-functional peers throughout the organization including Marketing, Product and Product Marketing to manage innovative strategies to drive usage and revenue growth.
- Partner closely with both internal and external agencies in the creative development of marketing campaigns, including production of television and radio spots; print; social media advertising and landing pages.
- Partner closely with several high-profile programming partners to ensure content is obtained and showcased to promote relevant offers.
- Ensure tactics are in compliance with legal requirements.
- Collaborate with Database Marketing and Media team to ensure that offers are targeted and messaged to the right prospective customer segment.
OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES OF THIS POSITION:
- Develop and manage acquisition plans for all social media, TV, radio and online advertising to promote all offers on a mass marketing and segment specific basis while ensuring all media is scheduled and delivered to meet strategy and deadlines.
- Manage the execution of acquisition campaigns with media, database, creative services and legal teams.
- Recommend and develop creative tests to maximize results.
- Set priorities and manage work flow of various projects and assignments; keep track of all timelines on a project by project basis. Ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met on projects.
- Leverage campaigns across multiple marketing channels and ensure creative and messaging is synergistic in all communications.
- Evaluate and critique creative across all platforms and provide strategic feedback that will lead to effective advertising campaigns and marketing programs.
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to determine positioning, messaging, and creative strategy.
- Aid Director in analyzing outcomes and recommend strategic plans of action to increase performance of all tactics.
- Continuously track and monitor campaigns and creative effectiveness to optimize marketing campaigns across all touch points
- Generate forecasted new accounts and yield goals within acceptable cost per sale across marketing tactics.
- Manage mass production budget.
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
Deliver marketing plans for customer acquisition related marketing initiatives to meet strategy and deadlines.
a) Execute acquisition marketing initiatives that provide measurable results for product objectives and sales goals.
b) Recommend alternate acquisition strategies for tactics that are implemented.
c) Deliver acquisition marketing initiatives on time and on budget.
d) Develop weekly results analysis with insight and recommendations.
e) Maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
1. Management Skills
- A strong communicator who offers a unique mix of being creative, strategic, analytical and a strong project manager.
- A team player who can foster collaboration and build consensus across multiple constituencies
- Extremely organized individual with the ability to adhere to tight timelines, have the ability to multi-task with a high level of efficiency and work well under pressure in an environment that is constantly evolving.
- Ability to perform simultaneous tasks at a high level of effectiveness
- Ability to develop and maintain budgets and timelines
2. Technical/Functional Competencies
- Strong social media marketing experience.
- Creative thinker with strong conceptualization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to disaggregate and analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making processes.
- Ability to understand and respond effectively to activity interdependencies to ensure they do not negatively affect customer satisfaction.
- Successful at working independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to develop and maintain budgets and timelines
3. Key Experiences/Achievements
- Extensive marketing experience including the strategic development, design and implementation of campaigns
- Must have strong business acumen, be a strategic thinker, experience bringing new products/services to market and the ability to see the big picture.
- Must have a proven record of managing efficient and effective marketing campaigns that drive revenue and deliver value.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition/retention, brand development, or marketing communications with strong digital experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University Marketing, Communications or similar field.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.