Are you passionate about food trucks? Do you enjoy the thrill of winning deals? Are you entrepreneurially-minded and have a history of converting new business at the C-suite?
If you answered “yes” to at least two of those questions, then you’re going to want to know that we’re looking for Sales Executives for our outside sales team. These are new business “hunting” roles and not “farming” sales positions.
Our ideal candidates will have experience selling agency services, specifically SEO and paid media, to corporate accounts. Preference to candidates with existing contacts within the retail, outdoor living, travel and tourism industry including resorts, cruise lines, airlines, hotels, rental cars, travel credit cards, luggage, and accessories-alike.
These positions can be full-time, part-time or flex-time at our San Diego headquarters or remote. However, remote candidates should reside in the United States or United Kingdom.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting cold prospects via phone and email
- Maintaining a database of prospective clients
- Managing a full cycle sales pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Developing proactive proposals and recommendations
- Achieving pre-established sales and revenue goals
We embrace diverse backgrounds, but at a minimum our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- 5+ years of inside or outside sales experience
- Experience in selling integrated media programs with 90-180 day sales cycle
- Strong ability and desire to prospect for new business
- Proven track record in meeting new business revenue targets
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketing landscape
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work independently
- Willing to travel as needed