- Full Time
America Media seeks a graphic designer to join its design team. The ideal candidate has a high level of understanding of editorial, marketing and advertising for graphic design, typography and layout in both print and digital. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design print-based collateral including magazine layout, infographics, advertisements, data sheets
- Design web-based material including banners ads, email templates, newsletters, social media campaigns
- Support the advertising and marketing teams with the design of sales decks, powerpoint templates, presentation and proposal templates
- Lead and collaborate ongoing development of America Media’s brand identity
- Key member of the bi-weekly magazine production cycle, interfacing with sales reps, marketing managers, clients and production staff from conception to project completion.
- Design a wide variety of marketing materials including direct mail campaigns, presentations and promotional materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry out solutions quickly in deadline driven environment.
- A strong command of typography, color, composition, hierarchy.
- Solid understanding of web design required.
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking abilities.
- Proficient use of MS Office Products required; experience utilizing HTML coding. HTML 5 a plus.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Proven analytical prowess when interpreting data and acting on results