Ad Sales Proposal/Treatment Writer
Do you have a Don Draper creative mind? Do you enjoy coming up with BIG ideas for BIG brands? Can you meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects?
Matador Network is hiring an Ad Sales Proposal/Treatment Writer to work remotely or spend 2-3 days/week in our San Francisco Bay Area office (Sausalito, CA).
We’re seeking someone experienced with digital advertising, who's an expert writer and polished creative. If you’re a PowerPoint samurai, that’s an added bonus but this role is really about reading RFPs/creative briefs carefully, and coming up with great ideas for big brand advertising campaigns.
The Ad Sales Proposal/Treatment Writer will work in partnership with the our team to develop RFP responses and proactive opportunities for advertising campaigns from $200K - $1M. Since most of Matador’s larger advertising campaigns involve video production, influencers and branded content, this person will work closely with our in-house production team, our influencer team manager and ad ops teams on a daily basis and report directly to our CEO (who is also based in Sausalito).
If you have had this job or currently have this job at a different digital media company, you are a prime candidate for this role.
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing RFP responses and internal brainstorms in regards to sales opportunities.
- Creating and developing proposal decks and marketing materials with a focus on creative storytelling, branded content and video.
- Brainstorming proactive pitch concepts for brands and building out compelling marketing collateral.
- Staying up to date on bleeding-edge branded content across the Web, new video formats, and the growing world of social media influencers
- 2+ years of sales development and/or sales marketing experience at a digital media company.
- Expert writer, with proven ability to effectively extract brand asks from an RFP and build out concise marketing stories.
- Expert at PowerPoint. Photoshop experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, critical thinking and organization skills.
- Ability to respond well to constructive criticism.
- A passion for travel and Matador Network’s content.
Position is full-time, independent contractor. Please send your resume, salary expectations and two writing samples.