Social Media Assistant
- Part Time
HealthyWomen Social Media Assistant
HealthyWomen, the nation's leading independent health information source for women, is looking to a hire a Social Media Assistant. This role will help us reach more women on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest to grow our uplifting online community that aims to inform and empower women to take charge of their own health. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), is independent, knowledgeable about the latest trends in women’s health and wellness, skilled in the latest social media features, and passionate about telling an inspiring, engaging brand story.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce daily posts for social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Engage with users
- Create shareable visual social media graphics
- Create shareable videos for social media
- Research social influencers for content curation
- Research trending conversations in women’s health and wellness on social media
- Excellent writing ability
- Experience with using popular social media platforms
- Interest in women’s health and wellness
- A keen eye for selecting viral content
- Photoshop or web-based graphic design experience a plus
- Video producing and editing a plus
- Occasional in-person travel to meetings or events
This position is remote, offers flexibility, and requires 15 hrs/wk.
Please send your resume, cover letter and social media handles to HealthyWomen’s Manager, Digital Engagement & Analytics, Jayne Jang Belz.