Bloomberg Senior Brand Strategists will play key roles in driving strategy across a suite of consultative and creative solutions. Working within the brand consulting group you’ll be responsible for harnessing insights from Bloomberg data, consumer intelligence, the culture, the media and the competitive landscape to develop breakthrough strategies for the many B2B and affluent consumer brands that speak to our audience of business leaders. You will also help to shape and grow Bloomberg’s media business and position some of Bloomberg’s own media platforms, products and services for the market.
We’re currently looking for versatile strategists from account planning, brand consulting, innovation, and strategic research backgrounds.Our team will lead client brand strategy and communications projects across a wide range of verticals including finance, tech, luxury/lifestyle, automotive and government.
We’re looking for strategists who are interested in the business market, the current political climate, finance, technology, broader societal issue - candidates who understand what it all means and how best to transform insights into impact.
We’ll trust you to:
- Create compelling brand strategies, brand architectures, creative briefs, and packaging of brand communications across branded content, sponsorships and events
- Be comfortable and excited by mining data, research, and intelligence reports for insights and implications
- Conduct, field, and analyze market research and reports – consumer research and brand effectiveness studies, in particular tapping Bloomberg intelligence
- Keep fingers on pulse of cultural, market, digital, and social trends with the ability to apply them to client recommendations and internal team education
You’ll need to have:
- 5-8 years of experience in strategy/brand planning, preferably at a creative agency or brand consultancy
- Excellent digital and integrated marketing experience
- A proactive and detail-oriented client service mentality
- Ability to multitask; work on several clients in diverse industries with varied needs all at once
- Comfort with brand, media, and performance analytics
- Ability to be a visual storyteller; build decks that flow and tell a clear concise story
- Strong strategic writing skills – you can distill complexities to any audience
- A knack for presenting compellingly, confidently, and convincingly – and for leading ideation and collaboration sessions with both colleagues and clients
- Desire to work well with multidisciplinary teams
- Real passion for elegant strategies, new ideas, and innovation
- An entrepreneurial spirit – we are a small collaborative team today – though we are growing rapidly
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.