Jr. Graphic Designer
- Full Time
Position: Jr. Graphic Designer
Location: Central Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $37,000 - $47,000; DOE
What you will be doing as the Designer:
- Execute design for a variety of print marketing collateral and digital ads
- Writing headlines, taglines and other light copy
- Follow brand standards and guidelines for all execution of design
- Concept and assist with strategy of campaigns
- Work on multiple projects at a time and manage production for changes and resizing
- Collaborate with a small marketing team and contribute new ideas
What you need to know as the Designer:
- 1 to 3 years of Graphic Design experience OR a recent graduate from a Graphic Design / Marketing program with a great portfolio
- Experience working at an ad agency or in-house corporate team preferred
- Bachelor's degree required!
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Great eye for design
- Writing skills or willingness to learn
This role is 40 hours / week, onsite, with a workstation provided. Must be a go-getter, have a positive attitude and willing to help with a variety of projects.
Great opportunity to work with a great team and company! Apply today with an updated portfolio.
Our client in the financial space is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their team full time. Great opportunity for someone who wants to enhance their overall marketing knowledge!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable).
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.