Channel Marketing Manager - Freelance
Our client, a provider of learning services and solutions, is looking for a freelance Channel Marketing Manager.
The Channel Marketing Manager will be:
- Coordinating conferences, booth exhibits
- Creating content and copywriting profiles/case studies
- Developing lead generation campaigns
- Working on print and digital mediums
- Working with internal marketing team and managers
- Reporting to VP of Marketing and Director of Marketing Communications
The Channel Marketing Manager MUST:
- Have 3+ years experience
- Have experience working with Microsoft in the partner capacity
- Have superb writing and communications skills
- Have experience working with various marketing channels
- Ability to multi- task
- Be results oriented
- Have experience with Salesforce and marketing automation
This position is ON SITE, about 30 hours per week from March - July 2018.
Interested candidates MUST submit writing samples upfront.