- Full Time
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: North Phoenix
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $17/ hour
This freelance Marketing Coordinator is onsite, starting March 19th.
What you will be doing as a Marketing Coordinator:
- Supporting the marketing efforts of growing initiatives
- Updating information, photos, and images on digital displays and TV screens on campus
- Updating community calendar
- Light photography and light graphic design for posters and post cards
- Sorting photos in campus database
- Organizing spreadsheets and department calendar
- Other duties for marketing department, as needed
What you need to know as a Marketing Coordinator:
- 1-2 years experience as a Marketing Coordinator
- Knowledge of marketing deliverables, including digital, print, social media, and media
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to convert documents to PDF
- Ability to convert images to JPG files
- Strong administrative and marketing skills / experience
- Fast learner
- Strong communicator
Must be available for part time schedule and be able to meet multiple deadlines!
Our education client is looking for a part-time Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable).
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.