Digital Media Buyer/Planner
Position: Digital Media Buyer/Planner
Location: Central Phoenix
Estimated Duration: 2 Months
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: up to $27/hr; DOE
This will be 20 hours per week, onsite, for at least 2 months.
What you will be doing:
- Develops, executes and monitors online media plans for clients
- Responsible for the evaluation and selection of online channels such as: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google and Bing
- Provides day-to-day support for clients
- Manages clients budget
- Executes plans through negotiation and placement
- Facilitates performance management and make-good approval
- Leads compilation of campaign performance reporting
- Leads decisions and approvals for campaign optimization
What you need to know:
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with DCM
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Ability to work both independently managing multiple projects, as well as collaboratively working with leaders of other functions areas to achieve common goals
- Ability to drive results in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a client-focused environment
Please apply today with an updated resume and portfolio!
Our agency client is looking for a Digital Media Buyer/Planner to work onsite, part time!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable).
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.