Position: SEO Manager
Location: North Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Salary $90,000 depending on experience + bonus potential
What you will be doing
- Manage, grow and optimize organic search engine marketing efforts across a range of search engines, web directories and search related opportunities
- Ensuring best practices are established and lead the team to stay current with emerging technologies
- Create new SEO opportunities aimed at driving traffic and revenue through link building activities
- Work with various internal teams to ensure initiatives are supported and executed
- Serve as a SEO liaison with internal stakeholders to execute and implement SEO programs
- Audit SEO content published for the website for search engine optimization compliance. Analyze all site designs and provide recommendations
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the SEO team and manages the productivity of the department, including workflow prioritization
- Lead and develop the SEO team to consistently improve
What you need to know:
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing or related field
- 5+ years of SEO management and strategy experience
- 2+ years of leadership / management experience - Experience managing medium to high traffic websites - Web analytics software or similar web metrics tools (Omniture, Coremetrics, Unica NetInsight, etc.) - Familiarity with SEO related tools including: http header check, keyword research, rankings, inbound / outbound link, PageRank checker, competitive analysis tools, code validation, Google Webmaster Tools, BrightEdge, etc. - Understanding of SEO opportunities with emerging technologies including, social media, mobile search, video search, etc.
Our client in Phoenix is looking for a SEO Manager to lead a team of four SEO Analysts and manage the overall SEO program ensuring revenue objectives are met.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.