Associate Editor for Awesome Nutrition Website
Eat This, Not That!, the world’s most popular nutrition website, is looking for a writer/editor devoted to helping our readers attain their happiest and healthiest lives, with a focus on nutrition, health, and weight loss.
You’ll assign, build, edit, copy edit and write engaging and responsibly sourced pieces focusing on actionable ways to look great and feel great, for an audience of millions.
As the Associate Writer/Editor, you will:
- Write, edit, and post 3-6 pieces of content a day, in Wordpress.
- Increase unique visitors and user engagement month-to-month, meeting ambitious KPIs.
- Implement our SEO strategies
- Work to meet the requests of our syndication partners
- Join a team of incredibly talented staffers devoted to changing people’s lives.
- Must have demonstrable editing and copyediting experience
- Familiarity with Wordpress, Photoshop highly encouraged
- Familiarity with the nutrition/food space a big plus
- Applicants for the Associate Editor Writer/Editor role must send their resume, writing samples and proof they’ve captivated a large audience with engaging content.
Eat This, Not That! comes from the mind of David Zinczenko, internationally recognized as the leading voice in health, fitness, nutrition and weight loss, and the #1 New York Times bestselling author, with more than 10 million books in print. Dave also created the Zero Belly Diet franchise, Best Life magazine and website, and is the Editorial Director of Men’s Health, as well as a Wellness Correspondent for The Today Show.
Apply for Associate Editor for Awesome Nutrition Website
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly