Production Coordinator, Michelin North America
- Full Time
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
The Production Coordinator manages the production cycle of the MICHELIN Guide to ensure timely completion and content accuracy, with a focus of data management and workflow improvement.
- Designs new or adapts current production processes and planning for MICHELIN Guide products, including expansion, reduction, refreshing or major re-organization
- Oversees all aspects of publishing production in US team, including planning, content updating, content proofing, content delivery, and file management
- Maintains tracking of production work flow in Excel or other tools
- Maintains company database and/or Excel documents locally to accommodate non-photo content requests for print and digital use, from parties in various countries
- Compiles statistics and lists from published content to Editor-in-Chief for press use during launch period
- Collaborates on map revisions with internal and external parties if applicable
- Compiles feedback and facilitate discussions to improve process and obtain actionable resolutions
- Oversees contractors on production related assignments
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
- 529 college savings plan
- A 401(k) match
- Free tires based upon years of service
- An Employee Assistance Program
- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
Michelin is the worldwide leader in providing a better way forward for the people who rely on vehicles in all shapes and sizes — from cars, trucks and motorcycles to airplanes, earthmovers, tractors and more. Based in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.
As a mobility company, Michelin is a place where innovation thrives. The Company’s dedication to sustainable mobility guides our purpose and defines our success — for our customers, for our employees, for our communities and for society, in North America and around the globe.
Michelin has earned a long-standing reputation for delivering premium products and services –from the industry-leading tires we produce to the travel experiences we make possible. Michelin helps you connect with memorable experiences through our travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. For more than a century, Michelin has served as a trusted partner for the journey ahead.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin’s status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
- Forbes annual survey of “America’s Best Large Employers,” No. 1 Automotive employer and No. 34 Overall
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work® Institute.
- Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive organizations globally
- AARP, one of the “Best Employers for Workers Over 50”
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experienced in database software, Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to collaborate within a team
- Ability to work autonomously, while being detailed oriented and organized.
- Project management experience
- Adaptable and flexible within a fast paced, changing environment
- InDesign and Photoshop experience
- French/Spanish verbal and written skills are a plus