Email Marketing Manager - Social Justice / Cause Based Nonprofi
- Full Time
Position: Email Marketing Manager - Social Justice / Cause Based Nonprofit - Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time OR Full Time / Direct Hire
Estimated Duration: Temp-to-Perm OR Full Time / Direct Hire
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a nonprofit organization committed to social justice, is currently seeking an EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to join their team on a freelance to full time OR full time basis.
**In order to be considered for this role, you must have proven interest in the nonprofit, social justice or cause-based space.**
The EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER:
- Has a minimum of 4-6 years of DEEP EMAIL MARKETING experience, and not just general digital marketing
- Is highly experienced in both email strategy and hands-on deployment of large email campaigns: ideally you've worked in Salesforce and/or Marketing Cloud, or similar platforms
- Works well independently, can hit the ground running, manage themselves and ONE direct report and take ownership of a large initiative
- Has excellent written and spoken communication skills that allows you to interface with all levels of a national organization
In this role, the EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER is responsible for:
- Overall email marketing strategy within Salesforce / Marketing Cloud
- Developing a true partnership with the digital strategy agency to successfully implement email campaign initiatives
- Crafting overall strategy, working with internal teams to develop content, overseeing deployment/execution and measuring analytics / success
- Developing and implementing KPIs to measure effectiveness and make adjustments
- Managing ONE (1) Senior Web Producer and reports to the Director of Brand Marketing
- Leading the writing and overall editorial messaging on campaigns in partnership with agency
- Staying abreast of project schedules, timelines, activities, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned social justice organization in the midst of an exciting marketing refresh!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable).
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.