Site Operations Manager (Beauty)
- Full Time
Position: Site Operations Manager (Beauty)
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Months
Rate: Up to $50/hr DOE
Our HOT Beauty client is in need of a Site Operations Manager!
This Site Operation Manager role is onsite in San Francisco and will be 40hrs per week from 3/26/18 through 7/27/18.
- Work closely with Product Owner on priorities and launch dates/deadlines/dependencies
- Work closely with QA on weekly regression testing needs (routine + special test cycles)
- Participate in QA when needed (Drupal/ frontend/ Ecomm checkout testing)
- Managing frontend tickets, release process and backend tickets
- JIRA knowledge
- Understanding of Agile methodology/Scrum Master role
- Ability to "talk the talk" with the Dev team without deep technical knowledge
- Google Apps
- Basic understanding of Ecomm functionality
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable).
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.