- Full Time
Position: Executive Assistant
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance 30-35 hours per week
Estimated Duration: 4 months
Our entertainment client is looking for Executive Assistant with a can-do attitude to help their team for a 4 month assignment, 30-35 hours per week onsite.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Event research, PowerPoint presentations, data tracking, paperwork/contract processing
- Working cross-functionally and with external vendors to achieve successful project planning and execution.
- Managing executives' calendars, schedules & travel.
- Coordinating high-level meetings and offsite events
- Copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents.
To qualify for this project you will need to have:
- Interest in event/ experiential marketing
- Administrative experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable).
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.