Marketing & Business Development Manager
Running Subway is a New York based entertainment production company that specializes in the procurement, development and production of iconic and innovative live entertainment properties. We are seeking a highly ambitious Marketing & Business Development Manager to join our small and mighty team.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related discipline.
- 3-5 years in results-orientated marketing and/or business development, preferably in the entertainment industry.
- Strong communications, interpersonal, creative and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
TOURING SHOW PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Lead efforts in booking touring shows in venues throughout North America and lead all contract negotiations.
- Oversee all marketing, media and promotional efforts for each market including budget, sponsorships, artwork, promotional copy, educational materials, social media, press releases, press conferences and launch parties.
- Serve as the day-to-day Running Subway contact for touring properties.
- Develop sales materials including client proposals, presentations and one-pagers.
- Represent the company at nationwide trade shows and conferences.
- Develop marketing, media and promotional plans including media buying, sponsorships, PR initiatives, social media, group sales outreach, strategic partnerships and cross promotions.
- Prepare and manage marketing and media budgets based on P&L and project evaluation.
- Oversee creation, printing and delivery of advertising materials by deadline.
- Development and maintenance of social media channels including content creation, targeting and analysis.