Position: Instructional Designer
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $45/hr; DOE
This will be an onsite, 40 hours a week, ongoing role.
*MUST have experience using Articulate Storyline + Adobe Captivate*
What you will be doing:
- 90% development/10% design
- Take assets and storyboards from team of designers and fully execute concept
- Coding eLearning sites
- Creating new site builds for the design team
- Build interactive projects to connect to learning management systems
- Taking on several fleet projects
- You will be writing the code for these projects
What you need to know:
- 5+ years of Instruction development experience
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline
- Must be able to code efficiently
- Strong portfolio with custom builds
- eLearning experience a PLUS
This role is ONSITE in North Phoenix and the space/equipment will be provided. This could potentially turn into a Full Time role for the right fit!
Our client in North Phoenix is looking for an Instructional Developer/Designer to join the team.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable).
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Instructional Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly