Director, Marketing Strategy
Billboard / Hollywood Reporter Media Group is looking for a Director, Marketing Strategy to join our Marketing Strategy (pre-sale) team. This team works closely across all internal functions to create custom music- and entertainment-based partnership solutions for our advertisers.
Candidate must be confident interfacing with a variety of internal teams, leading brainstorms, working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects daily, mentoring team members and implementing processes. This position reports directly to the Executive Director, Marketing Strategy.
- Lead brainstorms to conceptualize innovative marketing solutions for a variety of advertisers
- Create clear, concise marketing proposals that communicate how our platforms (editorial, native content, event activations, talent alignment, social media) will be used to support client objectives
- Build out packages for new offerings to educate the Sales team and clients
- Work with internal teams to request and implement design assets, production budgets, research, etc.
- Train and mentor junior team members and support Executive Director, Marketing Strategy in new process implementation to assist in team growth and development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years experience in marketing / media advertising in the music and entertainment industries
- Expert knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Leadership experience – training and mentoring team members, implementing processes and best practices
- Expert experience with Keynote / PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (e.g., grammar, structure, storytelling)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team-oriented – flexible, helpful and able to work well with others
- Solution-oriented – proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for music and entertainment