- Full Time
At AlphaSights, we power ambitious professionals; from investors to corporate strategists, business-builders to social entrepreneurs, our clients are decision-makers and innovators who are driving progress for their organizations and society at large. Spanning every industry and geography, what they have in common is the need to rapidly combine knowledge, data, and ideas to successfully navigate complex, competitive, and fast-evolving markets.
Our global team of 500+ savvy professionals work behind the scenes to connect our clients with the expertise and insights they need and to render their work more seamless, efficient, and better-informed. Leveraging the latest in human-aided artificial intelligence, our teams provide proactive, flexible knowledge solutions that help our clients discover, assess, and capitalize on value creation opportunities ahead of the competition.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights operates from nine offices around the world and is regularly recognized as a high-growth company by notable publications such as The Financial Times, Inc. 5000, The Sunday Times, and Crains.
As a rapid-growth business and industry pioneer, AlphaSights is an exciting, fast-changing organization. Our employees are given significant autonomy, responsibility, and opportunities for professional development early in their careers. Our most successful people embrace a whatever-it-takes approach. We’re driven, hard-working, and results-oriented, while also supporting one another and celebrating wins together.
About the Role
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll play an integral role in AlphaSights’ future growth and evolution. You’ll be joining at an exciting time as we invest in new initiatives in 2018 and beyond. Leveraging your skills in B2B marketing strategy, messaging, and positioning, as well as campaign development and measurement, you’ll help us market our new initiatives on a global scale.
This is a high-impact role that reports to the VP of Communications and supports client service and sales. It’s the perfect position if you’ve been managing marketing for a high-growth company and have experience targeting sophisticated professionals in finance, consulting, or private equity.
Early on, you’ll help build the marketing team while collaborating with leaders to establish the marketing strategy, messaging, and materials for our new and existing products across our global business. Then you’ll focus on developing marketing plans and campaigns that build external awareness of our offering and attract highly-qualified prospects.
- Work with the VP of communications to build and lead the global marketing team
- Collaborate with leaders across business units to articulate ideal product suites for specific audiences, messaging and positioning, and competitive differentiators
- Define and execute marketing programs to drive demand and sales opportunities
- Measure and analyze results; refine campaigns as needed
- Create and maintain content for marketing collateral including presentations, website, videos, whitepapers, and social media
- Conceptualize high-impact marketing opportunities and content, including events and PR, thought leadership, and more
- Perform competitive analysis and develop competitive sales tools and marketing collateral
- Direct creative execution with vendors, including design, copywriting, videographer
- 6-8 years of marketing experience at a high-growth B2B company
- 2-3 years’ experience marketing B2B products, preferably to audiences similar to ours — professionals in private equity, hedge funds, consultancies, and corporations
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset, sees building a team as an exciting opportunity
- Exceptional writing skills, especially marketing copy
- Desire and ability to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment where the unexpected happens every day
- Ability to collaborate and drive cross-team collaboration with diverse groups across a global organization
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and presentations skills
- BS / BA or advanced degree from a top school
- Willingness to travel as necessary