Small Law Renewals Account Manager
- Full Time
The Small Law Renewals Account Manager will be responsible for renewing our Section, Enterprise and Platform law firm subscriptions, as well as uncovering opportunities for subscription and user upgrades. The Small Law Renewals Account Manager will work closely with the various internal sales and support teams to ensure a favorable customer experience. Among the Small Law Renewals Account Managers key functions will be to promote product and subscription awareness, as well as increase readership through regular client outreach and relationship development efforts.
The Small Law Renewals Account Manager will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will work closely together on innovative strategies to maximize renewal outcomes, as well as productive ways to strengthen relationships with our clients.
The right person is an energetic and entrepreneurial minded sales professional with a proven track record of success. A positive attitude and strong work ethic is paramount.
- Deliver relevant metrics against a monthly and quarterly quota
- Identify ways to creatively engage our clients regularly throughout the year to ensure a smooth renewal process.
- Maintain and distribute detailed client notes through SalesForce (e.g., via phone, email, web-ex training etc.).
- Collaborate with Client Relations, Product Training Specialists, Sales and Marketing teams to implement specific tactics pertaining to relationship marketing programs.
- Effectively engage clients in discovery conversations to uncover upgrade opportunities through a consultative sales approach.
- Obtain feedback from clients on enhancing products and services.
- Utilize data analytics to develop and implement strategic territory and account plans.
Qualifications, Interests & General Skills Requirements include:
- 2-5 years of relevant B2B subscription based renewals experience
- Experience delivering against a monthly, quarterly and annual quota target.
- Ability to articulate a proven account renewal sales process and negotiation process.
- Desire and passion for success in all you do.
- Energetic self-starter that can balance teamwork and friendly competition.
- Strong work ethic.
- Entrepreneur mentality.
- Proven ability to thrive in a high-volume, face-paced renewal environment.
- Experience in managing customer billing and customer service issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and a broad range of clients.
- Superior communication skills, including interpersonal, writing, editing and verbal capabilities.
- A bachelor's degree is required
Law360 offers a casual and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits (including; medical, dental, generous paid time off, 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, and a pre-tax commuter program), and competitive salary.
Portfolio Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Law360, a LexisNexis company, is an online newswire for business lawyers that covers major litigation, transactions and regulatory issues. Founded in 2004 and acquired by LexisNexis in 2012, Law360 is a cutting-edge organization and one of the fastest-growing subscription news services in the U.S. Our subscribers include the largest law firms in the U.S. and around the world, in-house counsel at major corporations, and key decision-makers in the government sector.