Social Media Marketing Internship (Paid)
New York-based business-to-business media company seeks hungry, motivated intern to support our growing social media operation. Huge opportunity for advancement for the right person who is enthusiastic and dedicated to learning all the ins and outs of social media marketing and advertising, especially Facebook and Google.
You will have a demonstrated interest in digital marketing (working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager helpful) and be eager to learn and grow. We’re pressing forward on two initiatives, building our internal social media strategy and managing social media campaigns for select clients.
You will work with our editorial and marketing staffs as we build out our internal social media strategy and begin to research, design, write and produce a variety of content for our premium-level service that supports financial planners in their marketing, communications and prospecting activities with a focus on digital marketing.
You will get heavy, hands-on exposure learning to run our social media feed and working closely with clients and our marketing support staff.
- Maintain our company social media accounts and coordinate with editors for postings and ideas, including writing and editing some posts
- Implement all facets of Facebook advertising campaigns, including creative, testing, budget, reporting, etc., for internal products and outside clients
- Work with clients and communicate with them before, during, and after campaigns
- Continue to build your skills learning the latest social media advertising innovations
- A self-starter with attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Curious mind and interested in marketing
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and HTML and use of content management system
- Proficient with Photoshop--video editing software experience helpful
- Basic graphic design experience
- Experience working with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ads and analytics helpful
- Basic photography experience on iPhone and/or DSLR
- Bachelor’s degree
Cover letter demonstrating interest is REQUIRED.