Associate Editor Internship (Paid)
New York-based business-to-business to publisher seeks hungry, motivated, aspiring writer to support fast-paced editorial operation. Huge opportunity to work your way into a full-time staff position and learn about the worlds of digital marketing and financial planning.
Ideal candidate will work with team to research, design, write and produce a variety of content for our premium-level service that supports financial advisors in their marketing, communications and prospecting activities with a focus on digital marketing.
This is a paid, full-time, one-year internship.
- Work with editors to research, design and write monthly webinar programs
- Research, develop, and support new digital marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing copy including postcards, emails, direct mail, PowerPoints, speeches
- Implement social media strategy across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Develop and update client event clinics for webinar series
- Edit and format monthly email newsletter
- Update program website and article reprint library
- Edit, fact-check, and format article reprints
- Research, interview and write case studies and other articles
- Oversee annual program updates for presentations, marketing materials, article reprints, website, videos, and other program resources
- Answer subscriber questions about programs and materials
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Curious mind and interested in marketing
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, Excel and HTML and use of content management system
- InDesign and Photoshop knowledge helpful
- Bachelor’s degree
Cover letter demonstrating interest is REQUIRED.