Strategy Director, imre Health
- Full Time
Reporting to imre health’s Vice President of Strategy, the Director of Strategy will be accountable for digital-first brand strategy planning that sets apart some of the biggest and most successful healthcare brands in the world. Supporting our strategic methodology - every engagement begins with the question “how do you feel” - we’re looking for candidates who are passionate about healthcare, in relentless pursuit of innovation, and aggressively curious about audiences. This position requires candidates to take a lot of initiative and apply an entrepreneurial spirit as our agency continues to grow at a fast clip.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Development of new research methodologies, mastery of existing research methodologies
- Development of audience profiles
- Conversation analysis
- Strategic brief development
- Digital ecosystem planning
- Brand strategy planning
- Conceptual and editorial workshopping with large integrated creative and digital teams
- Partnership development with platforms, media and influencers
- New business planning and pitching
- Point of view development
- Exploration of new technology, channels and tools to support the implementation of strategies
Candidate can be based in NYC or Baltimore where he or she will enjoy a culture centered upon work-life balance, innovation and entrepreneurship. HCP marketing experience highly desirable.
Our benefits include reduced work hours on Fridays for the entire year, quarterly mind and body bonuses for health and wellness, sabbatical leaves and bonuses for longevity, in addition to 401K matching.