Looking for a PR position where you’re encouraged to learn new things, take on exciting projects and have a work-life balance? Kite Hill is a specialist firm with a focus on MarTech, Advertising, Entertainment, Media as well as Emerging and B2B Tech. Working with the best of the best, many of our clients have made the “Forbes 100 Most Promising Companies” list year after year.
We’re looking for someone who is proactive and loves working in an entrepreneurial environment, taking on exciting challenges and learning new skills. We're not your typical agency.
Position Description This is an entry level PR position. The candidate should:
- Be a self-starter as well as a team player. You’ll be working with the agency’s growing team of PR pros.
- Be organized and detail oriented.
- Have solid written and oral communications skills. The candidate will be responsible for media research, press list development, media monitoring, writing and editing press materials for clients, including bylined articles, messaging documents and press releases.
- Perform in a fast-paced, multi-priority environment. The candidate will be working across a variety accounts and will need to be able to manage multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Assist with large and small-scale events. The agency handles the press for national events as well as branded client events. The candidate will be responsible for assisting with media outreach around these events.
- Have a passion for the PR industry. This is a must!
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline.
- Strong research, organizational and presentation skills
- Experience in media pitching and outreach
- Sharp editing skills a must
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- 0-2 years public relations experience at a PR agency or in-house
- PR internship experience required
- Annual salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits + 401K package