Strategist - Partners and Acquisitions
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
News 12 Networks is the first, largest and most watched 24-hour local television news network in the country, with seven individual local news channels and five traffic and weather channels serving Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Westchester, Hudson Valley, the Bronx, and Brooklyn.
The Partners and Acquisitions Strategist will assist in the development of the Lifestyle Network's overall strategic sales plan and partner with the Media Sales organization to optimize sales revenue opportunities. This role will act as the primary day-to-day contact for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully generating and closing leads for Original Content initiatives, including creating and pitching sales presentations. Additionally, the position will be responsible for 3rd party content expansion efforts; developing relationships with key social influencers who have a strong digital following within the tri-state region and who are interested in expanding their reach by sharing content for added linear exposure on our new Lifestyle & Entertainment Network.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field.
- Previous experience as a sales representative or manager, with a track record of consistently meeting and exceeding targets.
- Strong business sense, excellent knowledge of sports and entertainment fields.
- Experience in building relationships/partnerships that augment revenue and content of Network.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to connect with and engage audience.
- Familiarity with linear and digital media, including social.
- Effective leader with the ability to provide vision and guidance to collaborative team members.
- Working knowledge and interest in local food, fun and lifestyle categories.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.