Client Program Manager, Demand Generation, Web Seminars
- Full Time
SourceMedia’s Demand Generation Marketing team is looking for an innovative marketing professional to assist with creating high impact web seminar programs on behalf of its clients.
The Client Program Manager, operating under the direction of the Sr. Manager, Web Seminars, provides operational, product, and customer support. This position requires strong product knowledge, excellent working relationships with assigned clients, vendors and internal groups to facilitate successful product delivery.
The Client Program Manager is responsible for all the pre-event set-up, live production, and post-event support; including but not limited to, creating and scheduling events, working with sales, building optimized registration conversion pages, quality assurance, coordination of event-related technical details, live-event production and post-event archiving and editing.
- Serve as main point of contact to schedule, set up, facilitate and host virtual events
- Live-event production and post-event archiving and editing
- Build or manager build process of event pages and custom virtual product pages
- Educate clients on virtual products and services, and provide consultative services on program execution
- Manage social media campaigns to drive registrations
- Troubleshoot the event and work with the internal team, vendors or directly with the client to resolve issues
- Communicate with internal and client teams throughout all stages of the event: pre-event, live-event and post-event with a concise verbal and/or written post-mortem/summary
- Provide final formatting edits to PowerPoint slides
- Create/edit and upload PowerPoint slides to online console
- Review marketing materials and Web pages for accuracy
- Monitor program registrations and performance
- Build strong and productive working relationships with clients and teammates
- 1-3 years marketing or client management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong client management and relational skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time-management
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-centered environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / media or related field
- Experience of CRM and marketing automation systems e.g. Marketo, Salesforce.com is desirable
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.