Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Must be capable of contributing to every phase of production, from concept development and storyboards to final renderings for delivery.
Create graphics to support editorial content for live televisionParticipate in the design and execution of elements ranging from on-air still graphics & special campaigns to show opens & animated packages.Work cooperatively with Directors, Producers, Art Directors, and Creative Directors in creating graphics. Perform any associated duties that may be assigned in relation to the completion of project
• Degree in graphic design
• Advanced skills in animation and design, demonstrating strong creative.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Expert knowledge of After Effects
• Strong knowledge of 3D application (Maya, 3d Studio Max, Cinema 4D)
• Understanding of broadcast production
• Exceptional sense of layout and typography
• Willingness to work early morning shifts and stay after end of program to cover breaking news and developing news assignments.
• Work weekends on special occasions
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be 18 years or older
• 2+ years of experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Must be highly organized, self-starting, and resourceful
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high-energy environment
• Work well in a team and autonomously
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Telemundo has an immediate opening for a talented graphics artist who will be responsible for designing and animating on-air graphics for Daytime Programming. Must maintain network standards for quality, aesthetics and integrity of our overall on-air look and style in all implementations and formats. Will be actively involved with the conceptual development of all creative graphic design efforts.