5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious PR & Communications professional to begin his or her career!
To be successful in this role you are highly organized, have a proactive attitude with lots of initiative and have the ability to manage your workload effectively across a variety of client accounts and administrative duties. You must have a thorough understanding of digital/social media along with a solid understanding of the public relations/communications industry.
- Organizational skills – prioritize internal team requests for support across all client accounts
- Coordinate team and/or client meetings, including scheduling, meeting setup and travel, as appropriate.
- Support team/agency with research and information supporting a range of client industries.
- Create and maintain media lists based on research and media monitoring for client and industry. Conduct media searches/inquiries and develop monitoring reports across all client accounts.
- Proofread and edit documents; consolidate team edits; maintain records of supporting reference material.
- Prepare client call agendas and/or activity reports on a weekly/monthly basis outlining all client opportunities and drafting status call recaps.
- Maintain team/client files, including press clips, contact sheets and media lists.
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of social media tools, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Participate in the new business process including research, audits and preparation of proposals.
Knowledge and Skills
To be successful in this role you are a bright, personable and technology-savvy, with a passion for both traditional and social media, and a broad range of experience and interests. You will need a bachelor's degree in a related field with an above average GPA with excellent multi-tasking/organizational skills.
We’d love you to have at least one or two PR internships under your belt, preferably in an agency environment, and hope you will be articulate, detail-oriented, creative, energetic and ambitious. Any pitching experience is a bonus. Be knowledgeable across social media PR channels, with experience with Facebook insights, Google analytics and other SM monitoring /listening tools
About Relativity Ventures
Started in 2014, we are a small and agile team with clients across different industries including entertainment, media, technology, business and more. We are looking for people who want to join us in our pursuit and be part of a team that creates campaigns that deliver on their promise. Much of our work is grounded in digital media and media relations. It is at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Account Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly