About Your Role:
As an Associate Commerce Editor, you will build and manage the Commerce content program for Dotdash’s and our brands: Verywell, The Balance, The Spruce, Lifewire, ThoughtCo and TripSavvy. You will also work to support the commerce team by updating existing commerce content for all of our verticals. You will bring our readers the high-quality product and service recommendations they’re searching for -- connecting readers to top affiliate partners like Amazon, Sephora, Jet & more.
Day-to-day, you will be responsible for commerce content strategy and execution, including assigning and editing new Commerce content to our network of top product reviewers, producing and publishing new content in our CMS, updating existing Commerce content with new product releases, and tracking and analyzing the success of all editorial efforts.
About Your Contributions:
- Assign, edit and publish new Commerce content across our brands, using competitor analysis, marketplace knowledge and internal data to back your editorial approach
- Manage monthly editorial updating process of top 200 Commerce articles
- Manage Commerce product reviewer contributor model, sourcing and onboarding high-quality new writers as needed
- Track and use performance data to adjust editorial strategy and programming efforts
- You are a commerce generalist writer, editor, or producer, with 2-3 years experience in the commerce space working on commerce content.
- You have good writing/editing ability and an instinctive feel for an authentic voice and how to make a reader take action
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of digital media traffic and conversion funnels
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the fastest-growing publishers online, and its brands are the fastest-growing in their respective categories. Dotdash brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Lifewire,ThoughtCo and TripSavvy.