- Full Time
WGN Radio, the premier radio station in the Chicago Market, is seeking in an account executive to join our dynamic staff of sales professionals.Responsibilities
Nature/scope: To develop revenue through the sale of advertising and other available sponsorship opportunities
- Develop new business and increase share of revenue from existing clients.
- Maintain and increase revenue from clients once established.
- Meet monthly sales goals as set by sales management.
- Complete required reports and planning paperwork.
- Attend department and individual meetings.
- Keep and organize files and records.
- Undergraduate degree or related education
- 1-5 years sales experience. Prefer prior radio/media/marketing sales experience (one year or more).
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility of hours due to client needs and entertainment opportunities. May include evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license as well as access to a car for making outside sales calls.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Employer
#TMMBCompany InfoTribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching approximately 50 million households, national entertainment cable network WGN America, whose reach is more than 77 million households, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 54 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV, and Covers Media Group, an unrivaled source of online sports betting information. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% interest in Television Food Network, G.P., which operates Food Network and Cooking Channel.