- Full Time
WGN Radio, the premier radio station in the Chicago Market, is seeking in an account executive to join our dynamic staff of sales professionals.Responsibilities
Nature/scope: To develop revenue through the sale of advertising and other available sponsorship opportunities
- Develop new business and increase share of revenue from existing clients.
- Maintain and increase revenue from clients once established.
- Meet monthly sales goals as set by sales management.
- Complete required reports and planning paperwork.
- Attend department and individual meetings.
- Keep and organize files and records.
- Undergraduate degree or related education
- 1-5 years sales experience. Prefer prior radio/media/marketing sales experience (one year or more).
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility of hours due to client needs and entertainment opportunities. May include evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license as well as access to a car for making outside sales calls
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Employer