Multimedia Coordinator and Graphic Designer
No Labels is the only bipartisan political movement in the country with more than 1 million fans on Facebook and one of the most active social media communities supporting the opportunity to build out a formidable citizen presence.
No Labels seeks a Multimedia Coordinator and Graphic Designer to join an aggressive and busy communications team. The ideal candidate can take written or spoken direction and seamlessly create images, videos, memes and other designs. They are creative, highly organized, and capable of juggling multiple assignments under tight deadlines. This person will also have strong writing and interpersonal skills and digital graphics experience.
- Primary focus will be on maximizing the reach of the organization through digital asset creation and video design.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design charts/infographics
- Create engaging videos to be used on social media platforms
- Maintain associated templates with new art/illustrations
- Support social media channels with graphics, including memes and infographics, and videos
- Take initiative to turn communications plans into digital assets
The position works not only with the communications team but members of the senior staff. Position reports directly to the Vice President in charge of Communications.
- Working knowledge of design software programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva and Premiere Pro
- Keen artistic ability and creative personality
- Social media and graphic skills
- Video editing skills
- Highly organized and professional demeanor, capable of meeting deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Politically astute with knowledge of the legislative and executive branches
How to Apply
For consideration, please email a cover letter, resume, brief work samples, and professional references. No phone calls or office stop by please.
No Labels is a national movement that represents a broad coalition of Democrats, Republicans and independent citizens dedicated to a new politics of problem solving. We communicate on all social platforms to our community and are best in class when compared to other large national advocacy groups. We inspired the formation of the House Problem Solvers Caucus and work tirelessly to promote bipartisanship within its ranks.