Digital Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing Associate
Practising Law Institute (“PLI”), an innovative leader in legal education programs and services, is searching for a marketing professional to fill the role of Digital Marketing Associate. This position requires a bachelor's degree as well as proven experience working with email marketing campaigns and marketing data analysis. PLI's client base includes a large array of prestigious law firms, corporations and government agencies.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who takes pride in ensuring smooth, timely and accurate delivery of content via marketing emails while working in a creative, collaborative marketing team environment.
The Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for coordinating and delivering marketing emails by maintaining a correct and up-to-date schedule of the stages of production. The Digital Marketing Associate will also assist with email template development as well as review email content and subject lines. The Associate will also provide suggested edits to improve deliverability, opens and clicks.
• Build, execute and maintain marketing email campaigns
• Coordinate the day-to-day execution of email including maintaining email schedule, troubleshooting email platform, formatting and coding templates, Q/A all aspects of emails (copy, links, tracking, UX, etc.), monitoring process of approvals and deploying
• Organizing all seed lists, segment lists, email templates, promotion discounts, art files, and procedural manual
• Set up and maintain automated emails including nurture, transactional and website driven / re-targeting campaigns
• Run A/B tests, conduct analysis, prepare reports, optimize campaigns based on findings and advise Marketers and other departments of best practices
• Execute briskly and with precision in alignment with our goals and standards including adhering to all CAN-SPAM and worldwide laws
• Coordinate PLI Smartbrief submissions between marketing and vendor
• Provide backup to Web Designer in the development of updating and creating email templates
• Other duties, as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• BA degree with focus on Marketing or related field is required
• 2-4 years of relevant marketing experience
• Experience setting up email marketing campaigns, preferably with knowledge and experience in Salesforce
• Excellent knowledge of and experience with HTML/CSS
• Strong quantitative skills to analyze data and make informed decision
• Must maintain strict daily deadlines and have the ability to multitask and be detail-oriented
• Proofreading/editing experience is required along with strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Must have the ability to solve problems independently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
For over 80 years PLI has been considered the “gold standard” as a leader in continuing legal and professional business training education. PLI presents over 400 live programs each year in state-of-the-art conference centers throughout the U.S. and abroad. Recent international seminar locations include London and Hong Kong.
In addition to hosting innovative live programs, PLI streams webcasts and offers on-demand programs for thousands of participants each day. PLI publishes a variety of treatises, answer books, course handbooks and has an award-winning online research platform, PLI Plus. PLI offers the nation's leading preparation course for the Patent Office's Registration Exam, and provides SEC compliance and accounting training through its SEC Institute. The organization also develops unique, engaging ways of learning through its Interactive Learning Center. Through its mission as a nonprofit organization, PLI is deeply committed to the pro bono community and public interest organizations.
BENEFITS AT PLI
PLI offers market-competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, PLI contributions to a retirement account, ample paid time off and holidays, summer Fridays, career development opportunities, and work-life balance initiatives. The PLI work environment is interesting, collegial, intelligent and supportive.
Only those applicants who meet our requirements for this position will be contacted.